~my babies, each photo taken at about 2 months of age~
I hold onto my son and daughter's hands, always knowing the impact of my words, my actions, and my beliefs. Their eyes are bright, their minds are open, and their paths are promising. The world is at their fingertips.
It is my God-given job as their mother to be the very best example of love and hope and strength that I can be. I am flawed. We are all flawed. Throughout their lives, they will see bad things, they will feel pain, and they will hurt others. They will forgive, they will learn, and they will move on.
They deserve to know and understand that there is always hope for change, and that there is always the opportunity and the choice to find the light around them.
I strive to exemplify the good so that they can mirror the good and can then always, always hold onto hope.
11.9.2016
No comments:
Post a Comment