On that note, you may have also noticed that my blog has been a bit less diverse, not quite as flavorful, and not as spunky lately. (Well, maybe it is still spunky). The recent literary blandness is due to those crazy hormones that flow during pregnancy, yielding a lack of a desire to cook all those delicious foods that I used to love to cook: vegetables, meats, and seafood. My tastebuds are satisfied each day with fresh fruit, Cheerios, Italian food, and bread.
I am thrilled for the days to come when my yearning for ingesting a variety of different foods returns, as I am happiest while in the kitchen with music on and pots simmering on the stove.
Food aversions and cravings aside, I believe that pregnancy is a beautiful miracle, and I would not change it for the world. We are very lucky.
As my 'feeling of a constant hangover' fades into the horizon, I hope to take you on my pregnancy journey, from stove to stomach, through this blog, for the next 7 months.
Little wonder, we are so very excited to meet you.
Now, let Mama get back to cookin'. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment