This Thanksgiving was abundant with the same feelings of giving, contributing, and savoring ~ but with a twist. Instead of enjoying one big meal, we were each in charge of one or two small courses. We enjoyed small plates of intricately and lovingly prepared food all day long, starting at 11:00 a.m. and ending at 11:00 p.m. It was fantastic!
Here are the photos I took from the day. I am, of course, inspired to re-create some of these personal, charming dishes created by those I love!
First Course:
Bloody Mary Bar & Cranberry Gin Fizz Cocktails by Hubby
Second Course:
Kickin' Crab Puff Pastry Appetizer by Dad
Third Course:
Butternut Squash Soup and Harvest Winter Salad by Jennifer
Fourth Course:
Pumpkin Goat Cheese Risotto and Asparagus Bundles by Meg
Fifth Course:
Fried Turkey by Dad, Stuffing with Celery & Cranberries by Mom, Cornbread Stuffing with Sausage and Apples by Meg, Vegetable Casserole by Mom, Cranberry Sauce by Meg
Dessert Course:
We had a Dessert Table filled with Mini Pecan Tarts, Key Lime Pie, Chocolate Mousse Pie, and Cherry Oatmeal Cobbler. I forgot to take pictures of all of the desserts, but I did capture a photo of this insanely perfect Chocolate Peppermint ice cream from Whole Foods!
Bon Appetit to all, and I hope your holiday was also filled with family, food, and the giving of many thanks!
Wonderful food, wonderful time, wonderful family...love....
ReplyDelete