Instead of posting recipes for this blog, I will simply post photos of the crazy-good meals we enjoyed while on the island for your visual viewing pleasure. I was more than inspired by the local crafty cuisine, and I cannot wait to re-create, as well as adapt, a few of these dishes to please our tastebuds. Here are just a few of our favorites.
Also, Happy Birthday to my Dad2, Bill! Enjoy every second of your day. We love you.
The Wedding Party, 5.15.10
Arugula Salad with Roasted Pears, Crispy Proscuitto, &
Crumbled Bleu Cheese
Frank's Place, Pawley's Island
Crabcake Appetizer with Stone-Ground Mustard Sauce
Frank's Place, Pawley's Island, SC
Shrimp & Grits with Sausage and Spices
Frank's Place, Pawley's Island, SC
Crispy Grouper Taco Wrap
Cabana Cafe, Litchfield Beach (Litchfield Inn)
Blackened Ribeye Steak topped with Shrimp
& paired with a Black Bean Salsa
The River Room, Georgetown, SC
Softshell Crab with a Savory/Spicy Tomato Sauce
The Chive Blossom, Pawley's Island, SC
THE Chocolate Souffle
The Chive Blossom, Pawley's Island, SC
And, our finale: A slice of our wedding cake, one year later. It was still delicious!
Almond Cake with Raspberry Filling and Vanilla Buttercream Frosting

Great pictures, Meg! Everything looks and sounds fabulous! I am ready for something yummy to eat, for sure. XX
ReplyDelete