Friday, August 5, 2011

Festive Friday

August 5th is a very special day, for it’s the birthday of a very special man. 
This day marks the birth of a  man with a gentle spirit, a warm heart, and a set of eyes I hope to look into for the rest of my days here on this earth (and beyond).  
Tonight, we are making crab cakes, cheddar cheese grits, and garlic green beans for our supper.  If the meal turns out as yummy as I hope it will, I will blog about it very soon.  If not, it sure did sound good, didn’t it? J
Until then, raise your glass of refreshing vino or bubbly beer to the start of a beautiful weekend and to the birthday of a person who makes this world a more promising place through his honesty, his character, and his smile.  

Happy Birthday, JON!

1 comment: