Precious Samantha has wrapped us up in a bundle of love since her debut into the world. She has been living on this earth for 3 weeks and a day, and I have been amazed by how quickly the love we have for her keeps building, how much she grows and changes daily, and how much we used to take sleep for granted before her birth!
Emily Ferris of E.F Photography took the most poignant, sweet, and beautiful newborn photos of little Sam just over a week ago, and the one I have posted below is perfect for this blog. I plan to frame it and give it a home in my kitchen, for my kitchen is my place where I am inspired to create and am at peace.
This photo will forever remind me of my own love of cooking and how I hope I may instill this same love within the hands and heart of my sweet girl in the years to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment