The past couple of months have been filled with fun, and the nights have surely sparkled. Our Seashell turned 2, and I cannot wrap my brain around the immense love I have for her. I am in awe of the evolution taking place right before my eyes as she develops into the most charismatic and charming child. I know I have mentioned it a thousand times before, but I feel like the luckiest lady to be her mommy.
The other love of my life - my hubby - also had a birthday, and we celebrated with a table for two set in our dining room. The plates cradled homemade crab cakes, roasted asparagus, and buttery red potatoes. I hope that this year is his very best, as he deserves all the happiness in the world.
Also this month, we traveled to Maine (by car!) and had a beautiful and cherished family vacation. We enjoyed dining on seafood by the water, playing in the hotel pool with Seashell, exploring quaint little Maine towns, and capturing sweet moments with hubby's "Maine family". . . and tucking these moments into our memories.
All the while, I have been cooking yummy food but obviously have not been blogging about it! I have a handful of delectable recipes in my pocket that I will share very soon. As for today, though, I will return to the pretend picnic Seashell set up for us on the living room floor and savor the moments I know pass so very, very quickly.
I hope everyone has had a delicious summer! Be on the look-out for C&C food posts in the near future!
Bon Appetit!
No comments:
Post a Comment