30, I welcome you with open arms and open eyes.
Also, thank you all for the birthday wishes; it was such a special day. Surprise homemade waffles by hubby for breakfast, a calm, rainy morning that turned into a hopeful, sunny afternoon, lunch with my sweet sister, and dinner against one of the most historic and romantic backdrops in the city - wow. I am beyond blessed.
I could not think of a recipe more delightful to post to start this awesome decade than this one. Goat cheese and honey marry together so effortlessly it is as if they were born with their destiny already written in the stars.
A little smear of goat cheese on a cracker, drizzled with honey, and paired with a glass of crisp Chardonnay or zesty Sauvignon Blanc is the perfect warm-weather appetizer in my book. It just sparkles.
No recipe details needed . . . Enjoy!
~ Goat Cheese with Honey on a Crispy Cracker ~
A bit tangy. A little creamy. A touch sweet. A lot simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment