Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

August 5th is a celebratory day, for my husband was born on this day 33 years ago.  All of those who know him and are connected to him are a little better because of it, I am sure.  His spirit is inspiring.  "Being a good person" comes very naturally to him, and I am always in awe of his goodness and unwavering authenticity. 

Ever since we met at an Irish pub called Sine' on 1/11/06, I knew I was "lucky" to become a part of hubby's life.  I feel so lucky that we crossed paths and then began to build our own road together, piece by piece, story by story.  (He would also add, "photo by photo", as I tend to take a zillion pictures).  Oh, let us not forget "meal by meal", too.

Knowing this man has enriched my life with laughter, hope, joy, security, and serenity, and I can only hope to strive to be the person to him that he has been to me.   

Happy Birthday, Hubby!
Sine' Table at our Wedding, 5.15.10
Pawley's Island, South Carolina

1 comment: