In February of 2010 (right around this time last year!), my then-fiance-now-husband, my amazing sister/maid of honor, and my incredible parents traveled to Pawley's Island, SC, to do some tastings with the people catering our wedding. (The food tastings are an entirely different post, and that post will probably come to fruition around our anniversary). I still wake up smiling from time to time when I think about those pork tenderloin cheddar biscuits.
This post is a short post. I just want to share with my 12 followers (thank you!) and occasional viewers a picture of our wedding cake. Just thinking about it reminds me of how you feel on a Friday afternoon, like today. Blissful, relaxed, and ready for a sweet weekend!!
Almond. Raspberry. Buttercream.


Our baker did cupcakes for Courtney's tastings, which was one of my favorite parts of planning the wedding. She chose lemon chardonnay with fresh blackberries and buttercream frosting. I still think about that delicious cake often! Yours looked delicious too.
ReplyDeleteEvery single thing about lemon and chardonnay and blackberries and buttercream sounds like heaven to me!! Thanks, Nancy :)
ReplyDelete